Dr Kathy Cleland’s research interests include:
• new media art and culture
• new media curation
• audience experience and interaction with new media art
• mixed reality experiences
• virtual personas and robots
• the affective dimensions of human-computer interaction
• user-generated content and participatory media
• online identity
• virtual worlds
Robot Cultures Research Initiative - Kathy is a founding member of the research initiative set up by the Digital Cultures Program and the Centre for Social Robotics at the University of Sydney in 2009.
Robots as Theatre – a research website looking at robots as performers and actors.